The call for candidatures is closed.
Outaouais Regional Integrated Resource Management Planning Table (TRGIRTO) is looking for someone representing its FORESTRY WORKER partner.
The call for applications is made to persons residing in or holding a title deed or a resort lease in the Outaouais.
Roles of the TRGIRTO
- To take into account the interests and concerns of public land users in the preparation of integrated forest management plans (PAFI)
- To ensure collaboration in the integrated forest management planning process
- To contribute to the planning and implementation of integrated forest management
Mandate of TRGIRTO
To collaborate with the Ministry of Forests, Wildlife and Parks (MFFP) in the preparation of PAFIs
- by promoting cooperation between users and harmonisation of uses;
- by communicating the concerns and expectations of local communities to the Forest Management Branch of the MFFP;
- by identifying shared goals for the protection and development of resources and land-use;
- by proposing measures for harmonized use.
The mandate is for a period of three years.
YOU WISH TO APPLY?
YOU WANT TO COMMUNICATE WITH US?
Mr. Raymond Barrette, ing.f.
(819) 648-5689 ext. 248
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
Friday March 5, 2021