Outaouais Regional Integrated Resource Management Planning Table (TRGIRTO) is looking for someone representing its FORESTRY WORKER partner.
The call for applications is made to persons residing in or holding a title deed or a resort lease in the Outaouais.
Roles of the TRGIRTO
- To take into account the interests and concerns of public land users in the preparation of integrated forest management plans (PAFI)
- To ensure collaboration in the integrated forest management planning process
- To contribute to the planning and implementation of integrated forest management
Mandate of TRGIRTO
To collaborate with the Ministry of Forests, Wildlife and Parks (MFFP) in the preparation of PAFIs
- by promoting cooperation between users and harmonisation of uses;
- by communicating the concerns and expectations of local communities to the Forest Management Branch of the MFFP;
- by identifying shared goals for the protection and development of resources and land-use;
- by proposing measures for harmonized use.
The mandate is for a period of three years.
YOU WISH TO APPLY?
YOU WANT TO COMMUNICATE WITH US?
Mr. Raymond Barrette, ing.f.
(819) 648-5689 ext. 248
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
Friday March 5, 2021