Outaouais Regional Integrated Resource Management Planning Table (TRGIRTO) is looking for partners representing the ORGANIZATIONS TO THE CONSERVATION AND THE PROTECTION OF ENVIRONMENT in the Outaouais to occupy three of the four seats in its Nature Group.
Roles of TRGIRTO
- To take into account the interests and concerns of public land users in the preparation of integrated forest management plans (PAFI)
- To ensure collaboration in the integrated forest management planning process
- To contribute to the planning and implementation of integrated forest management
To collaborate with the Ministry of Forests, Wildlife and Parks (MFFP) in the preparation of PAFIs
- by promoting cooperation between users and harmonisation of uses;
- by communicating the concerns and expectations of local communities to the Forest Management Branch of the MFFP;
- by identifying shared goals for the protection and development of resources and land-use;
- by proposing measures for harmonized use.
Organizations wishing to apply will be required to identify one person who will sit on TRGIRTO as a representative and another as a replacement.
The organization's business place dedicated to conservation and environmental protection must be located in the Ottawa region.
In addition, the nominations of the organization's representative and its replacement must be supported by a resolution of its board of directors or any other official document. You must attach a copy of one of these documents to your form.
January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2022.
YOU WANT TO COMMUNICATE WITH US?
Mr. Raymond Barrette, ing.f.
(819) 648-5689 ext. 248
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
Novembre 6, 2019