From November 9 to December 23, 2022
Your opinion matters!
The 2023-2028 Outaouais's Integrated Forestry Management Plans (PAFIT) are prepared by the 'Ministère des Ressources naturelles et des Forêts' (MRNF) and concerns all the Outaouais's management units: 071-51, 071-52, 072-51, 073-51, 073-52 and 074-51.
The Sustainable Forest Development Act (L.R.Q., c. A-18.1) which came into force on April 1, 2013, requires that this plan be submitted to public consultation.
The MRC Pontiac has been mandated by the MRNF to organize and conduct this public consultation for the Outaouais region.
From November 9 to December 23, 2022, the MRC Pontiac is inviting the public to express its concerns regarding the PAFIT.
Consult the PAFIT
The PAFIT includes:
- Issues and objectives for sustainable forest management;
- Forest management strategies;
- Allowable volumes to be cut by species and species group;
- The main infrastructures.
Consult the PAFIT by clicking here PAFIT 2023-2028 Outaouais
People who do not have access to an Internet service or who want more information should contact Consultationpafi-Outaouais@mffp.gouv.qc.ca or leave a voice message at 819-246-4827 ext. 701941. A MRNF representative will respond to voice messages and emails within two business days.
Join an information session regarding this consultation
The virtual information sessions will outline the PAFIT summary and explain how to submit your comments. A question period for the participants will complete the activity.
The MRNF will hold two virtual information sessions:
- Wednesday, November 16, 2022 from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm - Register before November 15 at noon;
- Thursday, November 24, 2022 from 12:00 am to 1:30 pm - Register before November 23 at noon.
Un internet link and instructions will then be sent to you by email.
To submit your comments
You can submit your comments online regarding the PAFIT until December 23, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.
Or upload a PDF with your comments concerning the PAFIT until December 23, 2022 at 11:59 pm.
The purpose of the public consultation of the PAFIT is not to revise or modify:
- Forest uses and areas of application of the intervention procedures;
- Rights granted in the forest territory of the domain of the State;
- Public land uses as defined in public land use plans;
- Government legislation, regulations, strategies and directions.
For more information
For more information on the public consultation process, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 819-664-1987.